ISRAEL THIRD IN VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT
This reality is behind the hope of Kadima, the ailing (yes, he is ailing) Sharon's new party, to establish Israel's approximate final borders in a unilateral manner. Israel, like Ireland and India, wishes to put war and strife her. Unlike Ireland, she is not bordering Great Britain and, unlike India, it does not have size to protect her. So, Israel will probably have to continue to do what she has done since inception: hold the gun in one hand while"ploughing" with the other.
Sharon and company understand as much. Still, they believe it's worth a try if only to convince themselves that they did not miss an opportunity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Daniel K. Williams says Democrats have a religion problem
- Bill O’Reilly – America’s best-selling “historian” – ridiculed in Harper’s for writing bad history
- Largest history festival is the UK criticized for being white and male
- Eric Foner doesn’t think much of a book that claims Lincoln moved slowly to emancipate blacks because he was a racist
- Harvard's Moshik Temkin pens op ed in the NYT warning historians not to use analogies