ISRAEL THIRD IN VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENT
This reality is behind the hope of Kadima, the ailing (yes, he is ailing) Sharon's new party, to establish Israel's approximate final borders in a unilateral manner. Israel, like Ireland and India, wishes to put war and strife her. Unlike Ireland, she is not bordering Great Britain and, unlike India, it does not have size to protect her. So, Israel will probably have to continue to do what she has done since inception: hold the gun in one hand while"ploughing" with the other.
Sharon and company understand as much. Still, they believe it's worth a try if only to convince themselves that they did not miss an opportunity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Should a slave-era song be used as a sports UK soccer chant?
- Black Georgetown Employee Found Out the School Sold His Great-Great-Great Grandmother
- E.U. Is Turning 60 and Searching for Something to Celebrate
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- Rick Perlstein is asked if Trump’s like Nixon
- Doris Kearns Goodwin Puts Trump's Health Care Defeat In Historical Perspective
- Christina Vella, Author of Sizzling Works of Narrative History, Dies at 75
- Christopher Lasch, the late historian/social commentator, is suddenly everywhere
- Harvard art historian’s interest in black history has roots in her grandfather’s question in high school