BUMERANG IN SAUDI ARABIA
Well, its sad to say, but the trouble the Saudis are having with AL Qaida is not all bad. After years of financing havoc in other countries, they are beginning to reap at home what they have sowed elsewhere. 9/11 did nothing to alter their modus operandi. This type of occurance makes us all safer.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103