BUMERANG IN SAUDI ARABIA
Well, its sad to say, but the trouble the Saudis are having with AL Qaida is not all bad. After years of financing havoc in other countries, they are beginning to reap at home what they have sowed elsewhere. 9/11 did nothing to alter their modus operandi. This type of occurance makes us all safer.
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield