"PREJUDICING PEACE" IS ANOTHER WORD FOR "FREEZE"
Some things never change. These include the American policy demanding that Israel will do nothing to change the status quo in a way which will cause the Arabs to pay permanently for starting a war against Israel. Israel does best when it fails to listen. The US needs to prove its worth to the Arab world by constraining Israel. The easier Israel is to constrain, the more radical American demands.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history