"PREJUDICING PEACE" IS ANOTHER WORD FOR "FREEZE"
Some things never change. These include the American policy demanding that Israel will do nothing to change the status quo in a way which will cause the Arabs to pay permanently for starting a war against Israel. Israel does best when it fails to listen. The US needs to prove its worth to the Arab world by constraining Israel. The easier Israel is to constrain, the more radical American demands.
comments powered by Disqus
- Should Trump Be Impeached? What Founding Father James Madison Gave as Grounds for Impeachment.
- Long Lost Nordic Village Mysteriously Abandoned in the Middle Ages Rediscovered
- Holocaust Memorial Rebuilt Outside Far-Right Politician's House By German Activists
- Ratko Mladic Is Convicted in 1990s Slaughter of Bosnian Muslims
- Most Everything You Learned About Thanksgiving Is Wrong
- Is This Professor ‘Putin’s American Apologist’?
- Vietnam veterans challenge Ken Burns on the accuracy of his epic documentary
- OAH historians say events of the past year show they were right to emphasize freedom as the theme of the 2019 annual convention
- Why being a historian is about so much more than producing displays for museums
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race