"PREJUDICING PEACE" IS ANOTHER WORD FOR "FREEZE"
Some things never change. These include the American policy demanding that Israel will do nothing to change the status quo in a way which will cause the Arabs to pay permanently for starting a war against Israel. Israel does best when it fails to listen. The US needs to prove its worth to the Arab world by constraining Israel. The easier Israel is to constrain, the more radical American demands.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?