MORE ADVICE ON IRAQ
By the way, both CIA and the American armed forces are routinely underestimating the capabilities of local forces. Remember how the CIA dragged its feet in arming the Northern alliance in Afghanistan? Our refusal to believe the documents we captured which detailed Saddam's plan to continue fighting a guerrilla war is costing us dearly.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Trump Likely to Block Release of Some JFK Files
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian