AL QAIDA BASE IN BOSNIA UNDERMINES PEACE IN AFGHANISTAN
Bosnia Connection: Global Information Systems (GIS) sources, stationed in Sarajevo report that Bosnian-based Islamist terrorists are involved with anti-Coalition efforts in Afghanistan. The NATO Stabilization Force (SFOR) is reportedly aware of the linkage and conducted a raid of a Tuzla military barracks in September 2003. A surface-to-air missile (SAM) that brought down a helicopter in Afghanistan may have come from Bosnia. Several SAMs were seized in the aforementioned raid. P>
comments powered by Disqus
- Karen L. Cox says historians shouldn’t be afraid to embrace YouTube to reach millennials
- You Know Your History? These Podcasts Aren’t So Sure.
- Victor Davis Hanson says Trump Must "Retire as Twitter Champ”
- The Daily Mail is highlighting claims by a Cambridge don that teachers are helping to foster resentment by presenting history as the struggle of minority groups
- Historians Are Calling Out Trump Online Whenever He Misreads the Past