NYT IS PAYING FOR ACCESS AGAIN
Click here: Arab World Is of Two Minds About U.S. Involvement in Iraq In Cairo, MacFarquhar reports about Egyptian papers attitude towards the American presence in Iraq without mentioning that the editors are appointed by the government and are heavily censored. Senior officials do not have to say much, they leave the job to their puppet press. Egypt has been ruled for decades by a man who unlike his predecessors is afraid to nominate a vice president. Here is a topic for a visiting reporter.
Click here: A Change of Heart in Tehran? Is It Time to Talk? Elaine Sciolino pay for access by blaming the US for everything that is wrong in Iran and contrasting European sensitivity with American bluntness without noting that it was fear of American action and a which to remain players which led Europeans to Teheran. Most glaringly, Sciolino recommended saving the hide of Iranian clerics without mentioning their support for terrorists who no longer kill only Jews but also Americans!
To read that"A commission in Iran's reformist-held parliament accused the hardline-run judiciary Tuesday of grave irregularities in the arrest and killing in custody of Canadian-Iranian photographer Zahra Kazemi, you need to Click here: IranMania News
If Americans do not know much about foreign lands, it is because foreign correspondents do such a dishonest job when pretending to inform them!
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”