NYT IS PAYING FOR ACCESS AGAIN
Click here: Arab World Is of Two Minds About U.S. Involvement in Iraq In Cairo, MacFarquhar reports about Egyptian papers attitude towards the American presence in Iraq without mentioning that the editors are appointed by the government and are heavily censored. Senior officials do not have to say much, they leave the job to their puppet press. Egypt has been ruled for decades by a man who unlike his predecessors is afraid to nominate a vice president. Here is a topic for a visiting reporter.
Click here: A Change of Heart in Tehran? Is It Time to Talk? Elaine Sciolino pay for access by blaming the US for everything that is wrong in Iran and contrasting European sensitivity with American bluntness without noting that it was fear of American action and a which to remain players which led Europeans to Teheran. Most glaringly, Sciolino recommended saving the hide of Iranian clerics without mentioning their support for terrorists who no longer kill only Jews but also Americans!
To read that"A commission in Iran's reformist-held parliament accused the hardline-run judiciary Tuesday of grave irregularities in the arrest and killing in custody of Canadian-Iranian photographer Zahra Kazemi, you need to Click here: IranMania News
If Americans do not know much about foreign lands, it is because foreign correspondents do such a dishonest job when pretending to inform them!
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport