MAHATHIR, DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS
I could go on. Suffice to say - Just as Muslim law does not accomodate easily gender equality, it does not accomodate easily religious equality. Mahathir did not intend to complement Jews, he intended to taint those (including Muslims) who wish to see democracy and respect for human rights flourish in Muslim lands.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian