MAHATHIR, DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS
I could go on. Suffice to say - Just as Muslim law does not accomodate easily gender equality, it does not accomodate easily religious equality. Mahathir did not intend to complement Jews, he intended to taint those (including Muslims) who wish to see democracy and respect for human rights flourish in Muslim lands.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook