MAHATHIR, DEMOCRACY AND HUMAN RIGHTS
I could go on. Suffice to say - Just as Muslim law does not accomodate easily gender equality, it does not accomodate easily religious equality. Mahathir did not intend to complement Jews, he intended to taint those (including Muslims) who wish to see democracy and respect for human rights flourish in Muslim lands.
comments powered by Disqus
- Barbara and Karen Fields discuss their new book, "Racecraft"
- What’s Antifa all about? Mark Bray explains.
- Historian Keisha N. Blain tells the story of black nationalist women in her new book
- War or Peace for North Korea: A call for Action by Historians for Peace and Democracy
- George Will goes after liberal historian David Goldfield