GOOD NEWS: MUSLIMS DEBATE NORMALIZATION WITH ISRAEL
First, any inter-Arab debate is healthy.
Second, those daring to treat"sensitive" issues related to the Jewish state as appropriate subjects of political debate are particularly welcome.
It is clear from the matter of fact response of the population that the Muslim people, if not their elites, have come to term with the existence of Israel or at the very least, getting rid of Israel is far from their top priority.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service