GOOD NEWS: MUSLIMS DEBATE NORMALIZATION WITH ISRAEL
First, any inter-Arab debate is healthy.
Second, those daring to treat"sensitive" issues related to the Jewish state as appropriate subjects of political debate are particularly welcome.
It is clear from the matter of fact response of the population that the Muslim people, if not their elites, have come to term with the existence of Israel or at the very least, getting rid of Israel is far from their top priority.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum