THE PUBLIC: DEMOCRATS HURT TROOP MORALE
Next question that should be polled: Does Democratic endless carping help Al Qaeda morale?
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/27/2005
How about polling the troops, and not just hand-picked, pre-briefed, PR flacks? How about asking the question whether the criticisms are right, instead of throwing bones to "framing" distractions. What's wrong with talking about the actual issues, instead of talking around them? You're the one who's always carping at newspapers, etc., for talking around what seem like important issues: how about some consistency, for a change?
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton