THE PUBLIC: DEMOCRATS HURT TROOP MORALE
Next question that should be polled: Does Democratic endless carping help Al Qaeda morale?
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/27/2005
How about polling the troops, and not just hand-picked, pre-briefed, PR flacks? How about asking the question whether the criticisms are right, instead of throwing bones to "framing" distractions. What's wrong with talking about the actual issues, instead of talking around them? You're the one who's always carping at newspapers, etc., for talking around what seem like important issues: how about some consistency, for a change?
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide