THE PUBLIC: DEMOCRATS HURT TROOP MORALE
Next question that should be polled: Does Democratic endless carping help Al Qaeda morale?
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/27/2005
How about polling the troops, and not just hand-picked, pre-briefed, PR flacks? How about asking the question whether the criticisms are right, instead of throwing bones to "framing" distractions. What's wrong with talking about the actual issues, instead of talking around them? You're the one who's always carping at newspapers, etc., for talking around what seem like important issues: how about some consistency, for a change?
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize