THE PUBLIC: DEMOCRATS HURT TROOP MORALE
Next question that should be polled: Does Democratic endless carping help Al Qaeda morale?
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/27/2005
How about polling the troops, and not just hand-picked, pre-briefed, PR flacks? How about asking the question whether the criticisms are right, instead of throwing bones to "framing" distractions. What's wrong with talking about the actual issues, instead of talking around them? You're the one who's always carping at newspapers, etc., for talking around what seem like important issues: how about some consistency, for a change?
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book