THE PUBLIC: DEMOCRATS HURT TROOP MORALE
Next question that should be polled: Does Democratic endless carping help Al Qaeda morale?
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/27/2005
How about polling the troops, and not just hand-picked, pre-briefed, PR flacks? How about asking the question whether the criticisms are right, instead of throwing bones to "framing" distractions. What's wrong with talking about the actual issues, instead of talking around them? You're the one who's always carping at newspapers, etc., for talking around what seem like important issues: how about some consistency, for a change?
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize