NYT DROPS TITLE JUSTIFYING SUICIDE BOMBING
This was hardly an aberration. Such titles are routine. Most readers fail to even notice them anymore especially as they have been carefully trained over the years to view the murderers of Israelis through a similar value-free prism. As far as the NYT goes, the goal of undermining the Bush administration trumps every other consideration.
But, then, I went to the website to find the appropriate link and, lo and behold, the title has been replaced with a more objective one: Suicide Bombing in Iraq Kills 30 and Wounds Dozens The impersonal language has been maintained. Not suicide bombers kill 30 etc. but suicide bombing kills 30.
It's time to force reporters to attend ethics classes taught by survivors of such"bombings."
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”