NYT DROPS TITLE JUSTIFYING SUICIDE BOMBING
This was hardly an aberration. Such titles are routine. Most readers fail to even notice them anymore especially as they have been carefully trained over the years to view the murderers of Israelis through a similar value-free prism. As far as the NYT goes, the goal of undermining the Bush administration trumps every other consideration.
But, then, I went to the website to find the appropriate link and, lo and behold, the title has been replaced with a more objective one: Suicide Bombing in Iraq Kills 30 and Wounds Dozens The impersonal language has been maintained. Not suicide bombers kill 30 etc. but suicide bombing kills 30.
It's time to force reporters to attend ethics classes taught by survivors of such"bombings."
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools