PEW ADMITS ELITE POLL BIASED
Why am I not surprised? Because I have already concluded as much.
Clearly, it is time to realize that many polls on which reporters base their analysis and many politicians base their positions are nothing but"push polls." I wish there were some serious websites dedicated to examining the validity of polls before they do as much damage as they do at the moment.
For additional analysis of the troubled poll, click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”