PEW ADMITS ELITE POLL BIASED
Why am I not surprised? Because I have already concluded as much.
Clearly, it is time to realize that many polls on which reporters base their analysis and many politicians base their positions are nothing but"push polls." I wish there were some serious websites dedicated to examining the validity of polls before they do as much damage as they do at the moment.
For additional analysis of the troubled poll, click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools