PEW ADMITS ELITE POLL BIASED
Why am I not surprised? Because I have already concluded as much.
Clearly, it is time to realize that many polls on which reporters base their analysis and many politicians base their positions are nothing but"push polls." I wish there were some serious websites dedicated to examining the validity of polls before they do as much damage as they do at the moment.
For additional analysis of the troubled poll, click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)