PEW ADMITS ELITE POLL BIASED
Why am I not surprised? Because I have already concluded as much.
Clearly, it is time to realize that many polls on which reporters base their analysis and many politicians base their positions are nothing but"push polls." I wish there were some serious websites dedicated to examining the validity of polls before they do as much damage as they do at the moment.
For additional analysis of the troubled poll, click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun