PEW ADMITS ELITE POLL BIASED
Why am I not surprised? Because I have already concluded as much.
Clearly, it is time to realize that many polls on which reporters base their analysis and many politicians base their positions are nothing but"push polls." I wish there were some serious websites dedicated to examining the validity of polls before they do as much damage as they do at the moment.
For additional analysis of the troubled poll, click here
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum