WHERE IS THE MUSLIM OUTRAGE?/UPDATE
Imagine the outrage in the Muslim world had the US, Israel, India, France caused even inadvertant harm to any of those mosques. Oh, yes, the French police used tear gas in the vicinity of a mosque of whose existence they were not even aware and the cries of police racism were heard across the land.
The message is not new. Muslims can murder muslims with impunity. Non Muslims may not touch a hair on the chinny chin chin of the vilest Muslim terrorist. Muslims Blowing up other Muslims at prayer or during a funeral procession is justifyable resistance to occupation.
Does the lack of outrage matter? Absolutely, note how the Jordanian demonstrations led Zarqawi to issue a sort of an apology. He asserts that the wedding was not the target and says:
‘‘People of Islam in Jordan, we want to assure you that we are extremely careful over your lives... You are more beloved to us than ourselves.’’
Had the Muslim world experssed its revulsion towards the terrorists, they would have stopped. They care about the opinion of the masses. It is Muslim silence which permits the mass murder to go on just as Christian (and even some Jewish) silence permitted the holocaust to go on. Unfornately, even when Jordanian do express their outrage, their racism still shines through.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests