WHERE IS THE MUSLIM OUTRAGE?/UPDATE
Imagine the outrage in the Muslim world had the US, Israel, India, France caused even inadvertant harm to any of those mosques. Oh, yes, the French police used tear gas in the vicinity of a mosque of whose existence they were not even aware and the cries of police racism were heard across the land.
The message is not new. Muslims can murder muslims with impunity. Non Muslims may not touch a hair on the chinny chin chin of the vilest Muslim terrorist. Muslims Blowing up other Muslims at prayer or during a funeral procession is justifyable resistance to occupation.
Does the lack of outrage matter? Absolutely, note how the Jordanian demonstrations led Zarqawi to issue a sort of an apology. He asserts that the wedding was not the target and says:
‘‘People of Islam in Jordan, we want to assure you that we are extremely careful over your lives... You are more beloved to us than ourselves.’’
Had the Muslim world experssed its revulsion towards the terrorists, they would have stopped. They care about the opinion of the masses. It is Muslim silence which permits the mass murder to go on just as Christian (and even some Jewish) silence permitted the holocaust to go on. Unfornately, even when Jordanian do express their outrage, their racism still shines through.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy