MUST READ: FIRE AND FURY ON THE EURO-ARAB STREET
The good news: another Muslim young man by the name of Faysal Ramsis started two websites offering an opposite agenda.
In the meantime, the reporter writes:"Suddenly, now, as an American Jew, if I normally wore a star of David or a chai around my neck, after Jahjah's declaration I would be too frightened to be seen with it on the street."
Fear is gripping Europe and not only its Jewry.
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors