MUST READ: FIRE AND FURY ON THE EURO-ARAB STREET
The good news: another Muslim young man by the name of Faysal Ramsis started two websites offering an opposite agenda.
In the meantime, the reporter writes:"Suddenly, now, as an American Jew, if I normally wore a star of David or a chai around my neck, after Jahjah's declaration I would be too frightened to be seen with it on the street."
Fear is gripping Europe and not only its Jewry.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election