FRENCH MEDIA TOLD TO HUSH THE ATTACKS ON JEWS
"Walter H," who lives in France, stated that the violence against Jews has been country-wide."In Lyon, a car was rammed into a synagogue and set on fire. In Montpellier, the Jewish religious center was firebombed [as] were synagogues in Strasbourg and Marseilles [and] a Jewish school in Creteil," he wrote in an e-mail..
He also related that a Jewish sports club in Toulouse was attacked with Molotov cocktails and that vandals painted the words"Dirty Jew" on a statute of Alfred Dreyfus in Paris. He added,"15 men beat up members of a Jewish football team with sticks" in Bondy.
Apparently, fear and trembling is not confined to the Netherlands. Walter H. prefers to remain anonymous. The French authorities agree that silence is golden and requested that Jewish organiztions remain silent.
Are there afraid that publicity will give the rioters ideas or are they worried about the bad publicity?
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit