IRAN SAYS NO TO RUSSIA, TOO
Iran on Saturday insisted upon its right to enrich its own uranium, rebuffing a proposal that Russia should perform the sensitive atomic fuel work to allay fears Tehran is seeking atomic arms.
First, it said no to the 3 European Musketeers. Now it says no to Russia. Who is next?Iran is running out of good Samaritans anxious and willing to save it from itself.
In the meantime, the oil ministry post is becoming as desirable in Iran as the Northern Ireland post used to be in Britain. And Iranian capital is fleaing the country ASAP.
It is true that for for Jews, there have always been two Irans. But, as usual, Jews are merely the canaries in the mine.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family