IRAN SAYS NO TO RUSSIA, TOO
Iran on Saturday insisted upon its right to enrich its own uranium, rebuffing a proposal that Russia should perform the sensitive atomic fuel work to allay fears Tehran is seeking atomic arms.
First, it said no to the 3 European Musketeers. Now it says no to Russia. Who is next?Iran is running out of good Samaritans anxious and willing to save it from itself.
In the meantime, the oil ministry post is becoming as desirable in Iran as the Northern Ireland post used to be in Britain. And Iranian capital is fleaing the country ASAP.
It is true that for for Jews, there have always been two Irans. But, as usual, Jews are merely the canaries in the mine.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”