IRAN SAYS NO TO RUSSIA, TOO
Iran on Saturday insisted upon its right to enrich its own uranium, rebuffing a proposal that Russia should perform the sensitive atomic fuel work to allay fears Tehran is seeking atomic arms.
First, it said no to the 3 European Musketeers. Now it says no to Russia. Who is next?Iran is running out of good Samaritans anxious and willing to save it from itself.
In the meantime, the oil ministry post is becoming as desirable in Iran as the Northern Ireland post used to be in Britain. And Iranian capital is fleaing the country ASAP.
It is true that for for Jews, there have always been two Irans. But, as usual, Jews are merely the canaries in the mine.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)