IRAN SAYS NO TO RUSSIA, TOO
Iran on Saturday insisted upon its right to enrich its own uranium, rebuffing a proposal that Russia should perform the sensitive atomic fuel work to allay fears Tehran is seeking atomic arms.
First, it said no to the 3 European Musketeers. Now it says no to Russia. Who is next?Iran is running out of good Samaritans anxious and willing to save it from itself.
In the meantime, the oil ministry post is becoming as desirable in Iran as the Northern Ireland post used to be in Britain. And Iranian capital is fleaing the country ASAP.
It is true that for for Jews, there have always been two Irans. But, as usual, Jews are merely the canaries in the mine.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”