IRAN SAYS NO TO RUSSIA, TOO
Iran on Saturday insisted upon its right to enrich its own uranium, rebuffing a proposal that Russia should perform the sensitive atomic fuel work to allay fears Tehran is seeking atomic arms.
First, it said no to the 3 European Musketeers. Now it says no to Russia. Who is next?Iran is running out of good Samaritans anxious and willing to save it from itself.
In the meantime, the oil ministry post is becoming as desirable in Iran as the Northern Ireland post used to be in Britain. And Iranian capital is fleaing the country ASAP.
It is true that for for Jews, there have always been two Irans. But, as usual, Jews are merely the canaries in the mine.
comments powered by Disqus
- Congress Has a History of Legislating in Secrecy
- At James Madison’s home, slaves’ lives matter as much as the man who owned them
- Destroying Great Mosque of al-Nuri 'is Isis declaring defeat'
- At Watergate, Recalling a Burglary That Toppled a President
- Hidden Trove of Suspected Nazi Artifacts Found in Argentina
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war
- Historians defend scholar who studies Poland and Holocaust
- Max Boot Says "Donald Trump Is Proving Too Stupid to Be President"
- Historians called on to write books that impact the public