US PROVES MARX WRONG
More than half of American households now have a stake in the stock market. And their portfolios have largely recovered from the ravages of the bear market, a new survey has found.
In other words, most Americans belong to the ownership society. Do not forget that home ownership is also at an all time high. In other words, wealth is being spread around and Americans are learning to diminish risk though diversification.
Not bad, not bad at all. It is certainly not what Marx predicted.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans