US PROVES MARX WRONG
More than half of American households now have a stake in the stock market. And their portfolios have largely recovered from the ravages of the bear market, a new survey has found.
In other words, most Americans belong to the ownership society. Do not forget that home ownership is also at an all time high. In other words, wealth is being spread around and Americans are learning to diminish risk though diversification.
Not bad, not bad at all. It is certainly not what Marx predicted.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”