VIAGRA FOR EID
Apparently, Eid is really good for pharmacists selling Viagra.
Ahmed El Hakim, Pfizer’s Middle East director of health policy and external affairs, said: “Naturally, married couples want to express and show their love for each other at these times.
“So it is not surprising that the demand for Viagra, a medication used by men all over the Middle East to improve their relationships and quality of life in general, should increase,” he said.
However, he added: “The phenomenon is not unique to the Arab world.
“The rise in demand for Viagra during Eid reflects a worldwide trend for increased Viagra sales during holiday periods and festivals.
It is nice to know that most Muslims do not celebrate Eid by murder and riots.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit