VIAGRA FOR EID
Apparently, Eid is really good for pharmacists selling Viagra.
Ahmed El Hakim, Pfizer’s Middle East director of health policy and external affairs, said: “Naturally, married couples want to express and show their love for each other at these times.
“So it is not surprising that the demand for Viagra, a medication used by men all over the Middle East to improve their relationships and quality of life in general, should increase,” he said.
However, he added: “The phenomenon is not unique to the Arab world.
“The rise in demand for Viagra during Eid reflects a worldwide trend for increased Viagra sales during holiday periods and festivals.
It is nice to know that most Muslims do not celebrate Eid by murder and riots.
comments powered by Disqus
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses