VIAGRA FOR EID
Apparently, Eid is really good for pharmacists selling Viagra.
Ahmed El Hakim, Pfizer’s Middle East director of health policy and external affairs, said: “Naturally, married couples want to express and show their love for each other at these times.
“So it is not surprising that the demand for Viagra, a medication used by men all over the Middle East to improve their relationships and quality of life in general, should increase,” he said.
However, he added: “The phenomenon is not unique to the Arab world.
“The rise in demand for Viagra during Eid reflects a worldwide trend for increased Viagra sales during holiday periods and festivals.
It is nice to know that most Muslims do not celebrate Eid by murder and riots.
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?