VIAGRA FOR EID
Apparently, Eid is really good for pharmacists selling Viagra.
Ahmed El Hakim, Pfizer’s Middle East director of health policy and external affairs, said: “Naturally, married couples want to express and show their love for each other at these times.
“So it is not surprising that the demand for Viagra, a medication used by men all over the Middle East to improve their relationships and quality of life in general, should increase,” he said.
However, he added: “The phenomenon is not unique to the Arab world.
“The rise in demand for Viagra during Eid reflects a worldwide trend for increased Viagra sales during holiday periods and festivals.
It is nice to know that most Muslims do not celebrate Eid by murder and riots.
comments powered by Disqus
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit