VIAGRA FOR EID
Apparently, Eid is really good for pharmacists selling Viagra.
Ahmed El Hakim, Pfizer’s Middle East director of health policy and external affairs, said: “Naturally, married couples want to express and show their love for each other at these times.
“So it is not surprising that the demand for Viagra, a medication used by men all over the Middle East to improve their relationships and quality of life in general, should increase,” he said.
However, he added: “The phenomenon is not unique to the Arab world.
“The rise in demand for Viagra during Eid reflects a worldwide trend for increased Viagra sales during holiday periods and festivals.
It is nice to know that most Muslims do not celebrate Eid by murder and riots.
comments powered by Disqus
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller