PROGRESS: UN DESIGNATED HOLOCAUST DAY
Along the same line is the expectation that the Star of David will be recognised by the International Committee of the Red Cross by the end of the year. I know, I know. Still, better very very later than never.
comments powered by Disqus
Seth H Chalmer - 11/2/2005
From what I understand, the magen David will NOT be recognized. A "neutral" red diamond, with no religious connotations, will be recognized. MDA will adopt that diamond as a sort of secondary symbol, although it will still use the shield of David on its ambulances, and for is name. But the ICRC, even as it accepts the rescue service of the Zionist Entity as a full-fledged member, still won't officially recognize the actual Jewish star.
If I understand this right, then what we're witnessing is blatant European anti-Semitism that cannot possibly make excuses even of anti-Zionism.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"