PROGRESS: UN DESIGNATED HOLOCAUST DAY
Along the same line is the expectation that the Star of David will be recognised by the International Committee of the Red Cross by the end of the year. I know, I know. Still, better very very later than never.
comments powered by Disqus
Seth H Chalmer - 11/2/2005
From what I understand, the magen David will NOT be recognized. A "neutral" red diamond, with no religious connotations, will be recognized. MDA will adopt that diamond as a sort of secondary symbol, although it will still use the shield of David on its ambulances, and for is name. But the ICRC, even as it accepts the rescue service of the Zionist Entity as a full-fledged member, still won't officially recognize the actual Jewish star.
If I understand this right, then what we're witnessing is blatant European anti-Semitism that cannot possibly make excuses even of anti-Zionism.
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy