PROGRESS: UN DESIGNATED HOLOCAUST DAY
Along the same line is the expectation that the Star of David will be recognised by the International Committee of the Red Cross by the end of the year. I know, I know. Still, better very very later than never.
comments powered by Disqus
Seth H Chalmer - 11/2/2005
From what I understand, the magen David will NOT be recognized. A "neutral" red diamond, with no religious connotations, will be recognized. MDA will adopt that diamond as a sort of secondary symbol, although it will still use the shield of David on its ambulances, and for is name. But the ICRC, even as it accepts the rescue service of the Zionist Entity as a full-fledged member, still won't officially recognize the actual Jewish star.
If I understand this right, then what we're witnessing is blatant European anti-Semitism that cannot possibly make excuses even of anti-Zionism.
- UN Wants Canada To Apologize, Pay Reparations For Black Slavery
- Did their school have ties to slavery? Now students try to make sense of the answer.
- National Anthem Protests by Black Athletes Have a Long History
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Religion strong on Cundill History Prize longlist
- Historian Anne Applebaum Details Stalin's War Against Ukraine
- Conservatives are blaming Howard Zinn for “birthing” the "Anti-Columbus Crusade”
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast