PROGRESS: UN DESIGNATED HOLOCAUST DAY
Along the same line is the expectation that the Star of David will be recognised by the International Committee of the Red Cross by the end of the year. I know, I know. Still, better very very later than never.
comments powered by Disqus
Seth H Chalmer - 11/2/2005
From what I understand, the magen David will NOT be recognized. A "neutral" red diamond, with no religious connotations, will be recognized. MDA will adopt that diamond as a sort of secondary symbol, although it will still use the shield of David on its ambulances, and for is name. But the ICRC, even as it accepts the rescue service of the Zionist Entity as a full-fledged member, still won't officially recognize the actual Jewish star.
If I understand this right, then what we're witnessing is blatant European anti-Semitism that cannot possibly make excuses even of anti-Zionism.
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions