HARVARD FOLLOWS THE LEAD OF AHMADINEJAD
I have known stranger bedfellows.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/31/2005
The existence of a sticker does not bind Harvard to anything. The LGF post (which you didn't originally link to directly; I had to go looking for it and I'm going to have to go shower again, now, but at least there's a meaningful link in your post) and comments fail to identify the "leftist group" responsible for the stickers or document their connection to Harvard in anything other than a geographic sense.
And the anti-intellectual, eliminationist "joking" at that site should embarass you for linking to it. Just because they "support" Israel doesn't mean they are decent people or true allies. Or right about anything.
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar