HARVARD FOLLOWS THE LEAD OF AHMADINEJAD
I have known stranger bedfellows.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/31/2005
The existence of a sticker does not bind Harvard to anything. The LGF post (which you didn't originally link to directly; I had to go looking for it and I'm going to have to go shower again, now, but at least there's a meaningful link in your post) and comments fail to identify the "leftist group" responsible for the stickers or document their connection to Harvard in anything other than a geographic sense.
And the anti-intellectual, eliminationist "joking" at that site should embarass you for linking to it. Just because they "support" Israel doesn't mean they are decent people or true allies. Or right about anything.
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit