HARVARD FOLLOWS THE LEAD OF AHMADINEJAD
I have known stranger bedfellows.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/31/2005
The existence of a sticker does not bind Harvard to anything. The LGF post (which you didn't originally link to directly; I had to go looking for it and I'm going to have to go shower again, now, but at least there's a meaningful link in your post) and comments fail to identify the "leftist group" responsible for the stickers or document their connection to Harvard in anything other than a geographic sense.
And the anti-intellectual, eliminationist "joking" at that site should embarass you for linking to it. Just because they "support" Israel doesn't mean they are decent people or true allies. Or right about anything.
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests