HARVARD FOLLOWS THE LEAD OF AHMADINEJAD
I have known stranger bedfellows.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/31/2005
The existence of a sticker does not bind Harvard to anything. The LGF post (which you didn't originally link to directly; I had to go looking for it and I'm going to have to go shower again, now, but at least there's a meaningful link in your post) and comments fail to identify the "leftist group" responsible for the stickers or document their connection to Harvard in anything other than a geographic sense.
And the anti-intellectual, eliminationist "joking" at that site should embarass you for linking to it. Just because they "support" Israel doesn't mean they are decent people or true allies. Or right about anything.
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller