HARVARD FOLLOWS THE LEAD OF AHMADINEJAD
I have known stranger bedfellows.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 10/31/2005
The existence of a sticker does not bind Harvard to anything. The LGF post (which you didn't originally link to directly; I had to go looking for it and I'm going to have to go shower again, now, but at least there's a meaningful link in your post) and comments fail to identify the "leftist group" responsible for the stickers or document their connection to Harvard in anything other than a geographic sense.
And the anti-intellectual, eliminationist "joking" at that site should embarass you for linking to it. Just because they "support" Israel doesn't mean they are decent people or true allies. Or right about anything.
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy