IF WIFE BEATING IS PERMITTED CAN HONOR KILLINGS AND BEHEADINGS BE FAR BEHIND?
You see, Brits Grapple With 'Honor Killing' as do Danes and German. It is part of the (Muslim) culture, they are told.
Now, the new Iraninian president reminds us that beheadings can also part of the traditional solution, this time to the woes of the stock exchange:
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the latest cabinet meeting in the Iranian capital that “if we were permitted to hang two or three persons, the problems with the stock exchange would be solved for ever. . . .”
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment