IF WIFE BEATING IS PERMITTED CAN HONOR KILLINGS AND BEHEADINGS BE FAR BEHIND?
You see, Brits Grapple With 'Honor Killing' as do Danes and German. It is part of the (Muslim) culture, they are told.
Now, the new Iraninian president reminds us that beheadings can also part of the traditional solution, this time to the woes of the stock exchange:
President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told the latest cabinet meeting in the Iranian capital that “if we were permitted to hang two or three persons, the problems with the stock exchange would be solved for ever. . . .”
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton