THE KASHMIR DELHI CONNECTION/ UPDATE
href="http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=44470">Serial blasts rock Delhi, at least 60 dead, several injured.
This may be the time to remind Indian leaders that the new alliance between Iran and Al Qaeda gets more obvious every moment. Therefore the time had come for India to overcome its outmoded non-aligned instincts and stop trying to pacify Iran and recognize that it owes more than silence to Israel and more than a single vote at the IAEA to the US. If India did not find doing the right thing motivating enough, these bombing should act as ample reminders that Islamism is as dangerous to India as it is to Israel and the US.
Apparenly my instincts were right. Kashmir Group Claims Delhi Bomb Attacks.
The caller, who identified himself as Ahmed Yaar Ghaznavi, said the attack “was meant as a rebuff to the claims of Indian security groups” that Kashmiri fighters had been wiped out by military crackdowns and the Oct. 8 South Asian earthquake.
Pakistan condemned the explosions as a" criminal act of terrorism". Nice.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton