THE KASHMIR DELHI CONNECTION/ UPDATE
href="http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=44470">Serial blasts rock Delhi, at least 60 dead, several injured.
This may be the time to remind Indian leaders that the new alliance between Iran and Al Qaeda gets more obvious every moment. Therefore the time had come for India to overcome its outmoded non-aligned instincts and stop trying to pacify Iran and recognize that it owes more than silence to Israel and more than a single vote at the IAEA to the US. If India did not find doing the right thing motivating enough, these bombing should act as ample reminders that Islamism is as dangerous to India as it is to Israel and the US.
Apparenly my instincts were right. Kashmir Group Claims Delhi Bomb Attacks.
The caller, who identified himself as Ahmed Yaar Ghaznavi, said the attack “was meant as a rebuff to the claims of Indian security groups” that Kashmiri fighters had been wiped out by military crackdowns and the Oct. 8 South Asian earthquake.
Pakistan condemned the explosions as a" criminal act of terrorism". Nice.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian