THE KASHMIR DELHI CONNECTION/ UPDATE
href="http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=44470">Serial blasts rock Delhi, at least 60 dead, several injured.
This may be the time to remind Indian leaders that the new alliance between Iran and Al Qaeda gets more obvious every moment. Therefore the time had come for India to overcome its outmoded non-aligned instincts and stop trying to pacify Iran and recognize that it owes more than silence to Israel and more than a single vote at the IAEA to the US. If India did not find doing the right thing motivating enough, these bombing should act as ample reminders that Islamism is as dangerous to India as it is to Israel and the US.
Apparenly my instincts were right. Kashmir Group Claims Delhi Bomb Attacks.
The caller, who identified himself as Ahmed Yaar Ghaznavi, said the attack “was meant as a rebuff to the claims of Indian security groups” that Kashmiri fighters had been wiped out by military crackdowns and the Oct. 8 South Asian earthquake.
Pakistan condemned the explosions as a" criminal act of terrorism". Nice.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)