THE KASHMIR DELHI CONNECTION/ UPDATE
href="http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=44470">Serial blasts rock Delhi, at least 60 dead, several injured.
This may be the time to remind Indian leaders that the new alliance between Iran and Al Qaeda gets more obvious every moment. Therefore the time had come for India to overcome its outmoded non-aligned instincts and stop trying to pacify Iran and recognize that it owes more than silence to Israel and more than a single vote at the IAEA to the US. If India did not find doing the right thing motivating enough, these bombing should act as ample reminders that Islamism is as dangerous to India as it is to Israel and the US.
Apparenly my instincts were right. Kashmir Group Claims Delhi Bomb Attacks.
The caller, who identified himself as Ahmed Yaar Ghaznavi, said the attack “was meant as a rebuff to the claims of Indian security groups” that Kashmiri fighters had been wiped out by military crackdowns and the Oct. 8 South Asian earthquake.
Pakistan condemned the explosions as a" criminal act of terrorism". Nice.
comments powered by Disqus
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- The Story Behind the Truman Quote in President Trump's U.N. Speech
- As Trump Declares Missing in Action Recognition Day, How Many Service Members Are Missing?
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar