THE KASHMIR DELHI CONNECTION/ UPDATE
href="http://www.newkerala.com/news.php?action=fullnews&id=44470">Serial blasts rock Delhi, at least 60 dead, several injured.
This may be the time to remind Indian leaders that the new alliance between Iran and Al Qaeda gets more obvious every moment. Therefore the time had come for India to overcome its outmoded non-aligned instincts and stop trying to pacify Iran and recognize that it owes more than silence to Israel and more than a single vote at the IAEA to the US. If India did not find doing the right thing motivating enough, these bombing should act as ample reminders that Islamism is as dangerous to India as it is to Israel and the US.
Apparenly my instincts were right. Kashmir Group Claims Delhi Bomb Attacks.
The caller, who identified himself as Ahmed Yaar Ghaznavi, said the attack “was meant as a rebuff to the claims of Indian security groups” that Kashmiri fighters had been wiped out by military crackdowns and the Oct. 8 South Asian earthquake.
Pakistan condemned the explosions as a" criminal act of terrorism". Nice.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans