TWO BLOGGERS TAKE ON IRAN
The Rantings of the Egyptian Sandmonkey can really make you laugh:
And what's funny is that iranian political envoys are being summoned by european governments and asked for an explanation for A.J.'s remarks. Which makes me wonder: which part of"Israel should be wiped out" did you not get exactly? That wasn't clear enough for you? Dude, it was said in a conference called"A world without Zionism". Ehh...Hello.....anybody home? Which part needs further explaining to you? Oh god, why does Europe have to be so retarded?
Oh and fellow egyptians, before you rejoice in A.J.'s comments, ehh, accoridng to him we are traitors who surrenderd the entire muslim world, because we had a peace treaty with Israel. So yeah, he doesn't like us either. Get that through your head , will ya?
Jeffrey from Iraqi Bloggers Central laughs but also shares my memory:
As support for this claim, consider, if you will, Wise Sandmonkey's ripping commentary on Ahmadinejad's recent injunction that the Israelis ought to be"wiped off the map,", which is surely reminiscent of Nasser's blustering"pushed into the sea" prediction back in the sixties that blew up in his face -- literally (*cough*1967*cough*).
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport