TWO BLOGGERS TAKE ON IRAN
The Rantings of the Egyptian Sandmonkey can really make you laugh:
And what's funny is that iranian political envoys are being summoned by european governments and asked for an explanation for A.J.'s remarks. Which makes me wonder: which part of"Israel should be wiped out" did you not get exactly? That wasn't clear enough for you? Dude, it was said in a conference called"A world without Zionism". Ehh...Hello.....anybody home? Which part needs further explaining to you? Oh god, why does Europe have to be so retarded?
Oh and fellow egyptians, before you rejoice in A.J.'s comments, ehh, accoridng to him we are traitors who surrenderd the entire muslim world, because we had a peace treaty with Israel. So yeah, he doesn't like us either. Get that through your head , will ya?
Jeffrey from Iraqi Bloggers Central laughs but also shares my memory:
As support for this claim, consider, if you will, Wise Sandmonkey's ripping commentary on Ahmadinejad's recent injunction that the Israelis ought to be"wiped off the map,", which is surely reminiscent of Nasser's blustering"pushed into the sea" prediction back in the sixties that blew up in his face -- literally (*cough*1967*cough*).
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools