JORDAN TV CANCELS ANTISEMITIC SERIES
During the 1930s, too many Americans were silent in the face of rising anti-Semitism, with tragic results. Our generation must not repeat that error. We must speak out against anti-Semitism today, whenever and wherever it erupts.
I would also like to commend the Rabbis who were not afraid to remind King Hassan of his duties as a human being. I would also like to bring to your attention that the Arab media is NOT free. Therefore complaining about the appearance of vile anti-Semitic and/or anti-American propaganda in it media is not an attack on Arab free speech but an attack on an Arab government policy of the promotion of ethnic and religious hate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history