JORDAN TV CANCELS ANTISEMITIC SERIES
During the 1930s, too many Americans were silent in the face of rising anti-Semitism, with tragic results. Our generation must not repeat that error. We must speak out against anti-Semitism today, whenever and wherever it erupts.
I would also like to commend the Rabbis who were not afraid to remind King Hassan of his duties as a human being. I would also like to bring to your attention that the Arab media is NOT free. Therefore complaining about the appearance of vile anti-Semitic and/or anti-American propaganda in it media is not an attack on Arab free speech but an attack on an Arab government policy of the promotion of ethnic and religious hate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election