JORDAN TV CANCELS ANTISEMITIC SERIES
During the 1930s, too many Americans were silent in the face of rising anti-Semitism, with tragic results. Our generation must not repeat that error. We must speak out against anti-Semitism today, whenever and wherever it erupts.
I would also like to commend the Rabbis who were not afraid to remind King Hassan of his duties as a human being. I would also like to bring to your attention that the Arab media is NOT free. Therefore complaining about the appearance of vile anti-Semitic and/or anti-American propaganda in it media is not an attack on Arab free speech but an attack on an Arab government policy of the promotion of ethnic and religious hate.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz