JORDAN TV CANCELS ANTISEMITIC SERIES
During the 1930s, too many Americans were silent in the face of rising anti-Semitism, with tragic results. Our generation must not repeat that error. We must speak out against anti-Semitism today, whenever and wherever it erupts.
I would also like to commend the Rabbis who were not afraid to remind King Hassan of his duties as a human being. I would also like to bring to your attention that the Arab media is NOT free. Therefore complaining about the appearance of vile anti-Semitic and/or anti-American propaganda in it media is not an attack on Arab free speech but an attack on an Arab government policy of the promotion of ethnic and religious hate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”