JORDAN TV CANCELS ANTISEMITIC SERIES
During the 1930s, too many Americans were silent in the face of rising anti-Semitism, with tragic results. Our generation must not repeat that error. We must speak out against anti-Semitism today, whenever and wherever it erupts.
I would also like to commend the Rabbis who were not afraid to remind King Hassan of his duties as a human being. I would also like to bring to your attention that the Arab media is NOT free. Therefore complaining about the appearance of vile anti-Semitic and/or anti-American propaganda in it media is not an attack on Arab free speech but an attack on an Arab government policy of the promotion of ethnic and religious hate.
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book