AID OR SECURITY FIRST IN KASHMIR
Pakistan needs helicopters badly. India offers to send them. Musharraf, thanks, but no Indian pilots, please, it is too militarily sensitive a region. India insists that helicopters come with pilots.
The word goes out that Musharraf refused aid. The whistle blower gets fired while Musharaf issues a non denial denial.
In the meantime, Islamist murder the Indian education minister in devasted Kashmir.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans