AID OR SECURITY FIRST IN KASHMIR
Pakistan needs helicopters badly. India offers to send them. Musharraf, thanks, but no Indian pilots, please, it is too militarily sensitive a region. India insists that helicopters come with pilots.
The word goes out that Musharraf refused aid. The whistle blower gets fired while Musharaf issues a non denial denial.
In the meantime, Islamist murder the Indian education minister in devasted Kashmir.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family