AID OR SECURITY FIRST IN KASHMIR
Pakistan needs helicopters badly. India offers to send them. Musharraf, thanks, but no Indian pilots, please, it is too militarily sensitive a region. India insists that helicopters come with pilots.
The word goes out that Musharraf refused aid. The whistle blower gets fired while Musharaf issues a non denial denial.
In the meantime, Islamist murder the Indian education minister in devasted Kashmir.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)