AID OR SECURITY FIRST IN KASHMIR
Pakistan needs helicopters badly. India offers to send them. Musharraf, thanks, but no Indian pilots, please, it is too militarily sensitive a region. India insists that helicopters come with pilots.
The word goes out that Musharraf refused aid. The whistle blower gets fired while Musharaf issues a non denial denial.
In the meantime, Islamist murder the Indian education minister in devasted Kashmir.
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport