CONTRAST ABBAS AND SHARON ON TERRORISM BY THEIR OWN
I could not but remember Sharon's forceful condemnation of the murder of Palestinians by his own people. A murder is a murder, he said. There were no if or buts. Apparently, even the Palestinians became ashamed of him and tried to strenegthen their condemnation. But ended up calling it an act of terror in the midst of a flood of words chastizing Israel.
The murders obviously were intended to undermine Abbas as they took place while he was travelling abroad trying to sell his failing appeasement strategy. The question must be asked: If he cannot does not command the respect of his own Fatah how can he command the respect of Hamas and Islamic Jihad?
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit