MUSLIM WOMEN SPEAK: BEATING ACCEPTABLE?
Well, maybe it is not merely defensive pride made Saudi women say to Karen Hughes. For 94% of Egyptian women say beating acceptable and other woman from developing countries are not far behind. Apparently, there is as much work to do with women as with men on this subject.
Read this Saudi woman who compares the treatment of an abused wife (Rania)with that of an abused maid.
nik yusof said…
...the only thing that makes the male go nuts is ego..but i dont know what happened to Rania, maybe she did something to her husband, or maybe her husband was just plain bored and thought they could wrestle a little just to pass some time.
whatever it is, i am not sure about domestic violence in homes in malaysia but the most popular kind of violence right now in malaysia is against maids...well my maid gets on my nerves sometimes..but unlike last year's case when this Indon maid was punnished like she was a cow.she was ironed, slashed, poured on boil water, and lots more..its like saddaam's method of torture.
A sheperd gets 6 months for murdering his sister. Apparently all the kings edicts and all the king's men cannot amend the Jordanian law permitting honor killing. The Jordanian blogger writes she had it. A Palestinian commentator takes her to task for writing in Arabic and for expecting foreigners to save her. For some reason I cannot cut and paste that particular blog. But its worth reading.
comments powered by Disqus
Phentermine - 2/3/2006
bingo[url=http://bingo.up-a.com]bingo[/url] viagra[url=http://www.cheapest-viagra-source.com]viagra[/url]tamiflu[url=http://tamiflu.usa-online-pharmacy.net]tamiflu[/url]viagra[url=http://www.viagra-here.com]viagra[/url]viagra[url=http://www.viagra-exchange.com]viagra[/url]online casino[url=http://www.0-online-casino.us]online casino[/url]poker[url=http://www.0-poker.biz]poker[/url]phentermine[url=http://www.phentermine-support.com]phentermine[/url] online casino [url=http://www.casino-tribune.com/]online casino[/url] kf1mw1w8-800234373
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)