WOMAN HOMOCIDE BOMBER IN KASHMIR
I know this will seem callous but it brought to my mind one of the additional examples of Palestinian humor readers of Miss Mabrouk posted on her website:
What did one Palestinian woman say to the other?
Does my bomb look big in this?
Michael Ledeen is right. Humor is one of the answers.
Luckily for India, they know the ecomomy is where the road bends.
comments powered by Disqus
- Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence at a Private Dinner
- The JFK assassination files lead back to Seattle
- Princeton investigates its connection to slavery at a two-day symposium
- Rare Documents Show a Palm Reader's Take on Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt
- A Photo of Billy the Kid Bought for $10 at a Flea Market May Be Worth Millions
- Historian Says Textbooks Have Shaped Our Attitudes On Race
- Heather Ann Thompson says what went on at Attica is worse than we thought
- Princeton’s Jan T. Gross warns that Poland’s showing signs of turning decisively in a fascist direction
- Gar Alperovitz is still pushing to make America more democratic
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”