WOMAN HOMOCIDE BOMBER IN KASHMIR
I know this will seem callous but it brought to my mind one of the additional examples of Palestinian humor readers of Miss Mabrouk posted on her website:
What did one Palestinian woman say to the other?
Does my bomb look big in this?
Michael Ledeen is right. Humor is one of the answers.
Luckily for India, they know the ecomomy is where the road bends.
comments powered by Disqus
- Support grows for Smithsonian museum of women’s history
- History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through the Senate
- Oldest women’s college in US – Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia – seeks to atone for Ku Klux Klan’s legacy
- Ancient Egyptian Writing: New Symbols Reveal Development Of Hieroglyphics
- Dr. Suess museum chided for failing to address head-on his racist statements during WW2
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war