WOMAN HOMOCIDE BOMBER IN KASHMIR
I know this will seem callous but it brought to my mind one of the additional examples of Palestinian humor readers of Miss Mabrouk posted on her website:
What did one Palestinian woman say to the other?
Does my bomb look big in this?
Michael Ledeen is right. Humor is one of the answers.
Luckily for India, they know the ecomomy is where the road bends.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ice Age Europeans had some serious drama going on, according to their genomes
- Brits want kids to experience nature. It’s an old story.
- Could Texas secede from the United States, if it wanted to?
- Waco proclaims May 15, 2016 as 100th anniversary of Jesse Washington's lynching
- Tulsa University trustees vote to remove name with KKK ties from college of law building
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95