WOMAN HOMOCIDE BOMBER IN KASHMIR
I know this will seem callous but it brought to my mind one of the additional examples of Palestinian humor readers of Miss Mabrouk posted on her website:
What did one Palestinian woman say to the other?
Does my bomb look big in this?
Michael Ledeen is right. Humor is one of the answers.
Luckily for India, they know the ecomomy is where the road bends.
comments powered by Disqus
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors