WOMAN HOMOCIDE BOMBER IN KASHMIR
I know this will seem callous but it brought to my mind one of the additional examples of Palestinian humor readers of Miss Mabrouk posted on her website:
What did one Palestinian woman say to the other?
Does my bomb look big in this?
Michael Ledeen is right. Humor is one of the answers.
Luckily for India, they know the ecomomy is where the road bends.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum