NORTH KOREA TO GO ON PUTTING MILITARY FIRST
I hope its appeasing South Korean brothers are happy with their contribution to the ability of this craven regime to continue to terrorize its citizens. For the sake of holy stability, I am sure the South Koreans will be happy to know that the Second son, the one who loves basketball, will follow"Dear Leader Kim" movie nut. The people, of course, can continue their healthy low calorie diets when they are not being exprimented on with poison gas in concentration camps.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election