NORTH KOREA TO GO ON PUTTING MILITARY FIRST
I hope its appeasing South Korean brothers are happy with their contribution to the ability of this craven regime to continue to terrorize its citizens. For the sake of holy stability, I am sure the South Koreans will be happy to know that the Second son, the one who loves basketball, will follow"Dear Leader Kim" movie nut. The people, of course, can continue their healthy low calorie diets when they are not being exprimented on with poison gas in concentration camps.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)