NORTH KOREA TO GO ON PUTTING MILITARY FIRST
I hope its appeasing South Korean brothers are happy with their contribution to the ability of this craven regime to continue to terrorize its citizens. For the sake of holy stability, I am sure the South Koreans will be happy to know that the Second son, the one who loves basketball, will follow"Dear Leader Kim" movie nut. The people, of course, can continue their healthy low calorie diets when they are not being exprimented on with poison gas in concentration camps.
comments powered by Disqus
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller