NORTH KOREA TO GO ON PUTTING MILITARY FIRST
I hope its appeasing South Korean brothers are happy with their contribution to the ability of this craven regime to continue to terrorize its citizens. For the sake of holy stability, I am sure the South Koreans will be happy to know that the Second son, the one who loves basketball, will follow"Dear Leader Kim" movie nut. The people, of course, can continue their healthy low calorie diets when they are not being exprimented on with poison gas in concentration camps.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian