NORTH KOREA TO GO ON PUTTING MILITARY FIRST
I hope its appeasing South Korean brothers are happy with their contribution to the ability of this craven regime to continue to terrorize its citizens. For the sake of holy stability, I am sure the South Koreans will be happy to know that the Second son, the one who loves basketball, will follow"Dear Leader Kim" movie nut. The people, of course, can continue their healthy low calorie diets when they are not being exprimented on with poison gas in concentration camps.
comments powered by Disqus
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit