OXFORD PRESS PAYS FOR ANTI JEWISH AND HINDU BIAS
Predictably, the loss of the big order immediately led the Press which began by summarily dismissing concerns to change its tune and to claim it has “misunderstood” the procedure. “We will be reaching out to the Jewish and Hindu organizations that brought up specific issues in our text, so they’ll feel comfortable withdrawing their objections,” Casper Grathwohl, the reference division publisher of Oxford University Press, told JTA after the hearings.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook