MUSLIM AMERICANS CALL FOR RENAISSANCE IN ISLAM
Muslims who have lived in the United States for any length of time"have done little to denounce the so-called Muslim regimes all over the world, who have been nothing else but corrupt and inefficient, (and) we have done little to denounce the type of backward-ism in the name of Islam that have we seen by many persons whose knowledge of Islam is limited," he added.
"And we have said and done very little to engage ourselves in the renaissance of Islam in the Muslim world. Maybe now the time has come. Maybe this is the challenge. Maybe this is the best thing that would have happened to Muslims, to be kicked in the back after 9/11 and to wake up."
It's a start.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history