MUSLIM AMERICANS CALL FOR RENAISSANCE IN ISLAM
Muslims who have lived in the United States for any length of time"have done little to denounce the so-called Muslim regimes all over the world, who have been nothing else but corrupt and inefficient, (and) we have done little to denounce the type of backward-ism in the name of Islam that have we seen by many persons whose knowledge of Islam is limited," he added.
"And we have said and done very little to engage ourselves in the renaissance of Islam in the Muslim world. Maybe now the time has come. Maybe this is the challenge. Maybe this is the best thing that would have happened to Muslims, to be kicked in the back after 9/11 and to wake up."
It's a start.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook