SIXTY MINUTES SHOWS PALLYWOOD
To improve the quality of the first draft of history, outfits like Memri are beginning to convince much of the world that the era when it was possible to say one thing to your supporters and another to the world at large is over. That is the message of the London Arabic Daily: The World is Closely Watching Us Due to Western Institutions Specializing in Translating Arab Media; The Problem Lies in What We What Say. Watching the Iranian TV discussion of the 9/11 conspiracy should convince you.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history