SIXTY MINUTES SHOWS PALLYWOOD
To improve the quality of the first draft of history, outfits like Memri are beginning to convince much of the world that the era when it was possible to say one thing to your supporters and another to the world at large is over. That is the message of the London Arabic Daily: The World is Closely Watching Us Due to Western Institutions Specializing in Translating Arab Media; The Problem Lies in What We What Say. Watching the Iranian TV discussion of the 9/11 conspiracy should convince you.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family