SIXTY MINUTES SHOWS PALLYWOOD
To improve the quality of the first draft of history, outfits like Memri are beginning to convince much of the world that the era when it was possible to say one thing to your supporters and another to the world at large is over. That is the message of the London Arabic Daily: The World is Closely Watching Us Due to Western Institutions Specializing in Translating Arab Media; The Problem Lies in What We What Say. Watching the Iranian TV discussion of the 9/11 conspiracy should convince you.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond