SIXTY MINUTES SHOWS PALLYWOOD
To improve the quality of the first draft of history, outfits like Memri are beginning to convince much of the world that the era when it was possible to say one thing to your supporters and another to the world at large is over. That is the message of the London Arabic Daily: The World is Closely Watching Us Due to Western Institutions Specializing in Translating Arab Media; The Problem Lies in What We What Say. Watching the Iranian TV discussion of the 9/11 conspiracy should convince you.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit