GENTLE BALI BUDDHISTS TARGETED AGAIN
My heart has been bleeding for them all day though a Malaysian psychiatrist who used to be in the American army reserves, assured Muslim social scientists this afternoon that I can only feel empathy for blonds like me.
Well, Malaysia and Britain both can take partial credit for the carnage:
Security officials blamed Al-Qaeda’s local affiliate, Jemaah Islamiya (JI), which carried out the Bali bombings of three years ago in which 202 people died, including 28 Britons.
Its top bombmaker, Azahari bin Husin, who completed a doctorate at Reading University in the 1990s and is known in his native Malaysia as “Demolition Man”, is suspected of involvement in the latest bombings.
The Telegraph headline is either racists or offers an apologia for the terrorist: Western tourists killed as terrorists return to bomb Indonesian holiday island again
You decide but note that the vast majority of the dead are Balinese!
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"