GENTLE BALI BUDDHISTS TARGETED AGAIN
My heart has been bleeding for them all day though a Malaysian psychiatrist who used to be in the American army reserves, assured Muslim social scientists this afternoon that I can only feel empathy for blonds like me.
Well, Malaysia and Britain both can take partial credit for the carnage:
Security officials blamed Al-Qaeda’s local affiliate, Jemaah Islamiya (JI), which carried out the Bali bombings of three years ago in which 202 people died, including 28 Britons.
Its top bombmaker, Azahari bin Husin, who completed a doctorate at Reading University in the 1990s and is known in his native Malaysia as “Demolition Man”, is suspected of involvement in the latest bombings.
The Telegraph headline is either racists or offers an apologia for the terrorist: Western tourists killed as terrorists return to bomb Indonesian holiday island again
You decide but note that the vast majority of the dead are Balinese!
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit