GLOBALIZATION OF INTERNET CENSORSHIP?
Now Bruce Kesler informs us that there are attempts afoot to transfer control of the internet from the US to that the UN. I hope the US administration unites in just saying NO!
Unfortuantely, I am not sure, Condi Rice's second in command, Robert Zoellick, appreciates the importance of this tool any more than Bill Clinton does. How else, can the fact that he failed to mention China's persistant efforts to censor the internet in his recent speech: Whither China: From membership to Responsibility? when he did not only criticize the growth of Chinese military but also its lack of labor unions? Weird.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"