GLOBALIZATION OF INTERNET CENSORSHIP?
Now Bruce Kesler informs us that there are attempts afoot to transfer control of the internet from the US to that the UN. I hope the US administration unites in just saying NO!
Unfortuantely, I am not sure, Condi Rice's second in command, Robert Zoellick, appreciates the importance of this tool any more than Bill Clinton does. How else, can the fact that he failed to mention China's persistant efforts to censor the internet in his recent speech: Whither China: From membership to Responsibility? when he did not only criticize the growth of Chinese military but also its lack of labor unions? Weird.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools