HAMAS HQ LOCATED IN SAUDIA (PARTIAL FOX OWNERS)
Israeli authorities announced today the arrest of an Israeli-Arab Hamas activist who played central militant, political and financing roles for the group in coordination with a"Hamas command in Saudi Arabia.
To make matters worse, the Saudis bought a large share stock in Fox.
Cliff May of the FDD asks:"What do you think the Saudis would consider a good return on their investment?" According to Frank Gafni, Turks may ask the same question as much of its recent economic boom may be attributable to Saudi-Islamist seeking a safe haven.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”