HAMAS HQ LOCATED IN SAUDIA (PARTIAL FOX OWNERS)
Israeli authorities announced today the arrest of an Israeli-Arab Hamas activist who played central militant, political and financing roles for the group in coordination with a"Hamas command in Saudi Arabia.
To make matters worse, the Saudis bought a large share stock in Fox.
Cliff May of the FDD asks:"What do you think the Saudis would consider a good return on their investment?" According to Frank Gafni, Turks may ask the same question as much of its recent economic boom may be attributable to Saudi-Islamist seeking a safe haven.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history