HAMAS HQ LOCATED IN SAUDIA (PARTIAL FOX OWNERS)
Israeli authorities announced today the arrest of an Israeli-Arab Hamas activist who played central militant, political and financing roles for the group in coordination with a"Hamas command in Saudi Arabia.
To make matters worse, the Saudis bought a large share stock in Fox.
Cliff May of the FDD asks:"What do you think the Saudis would consider a good return on their investment?" According to Frank Gafni, Turks may ask the same question as much of its recent economic boom may be attributable to Saudi-Islamist seeking a safe haven.
comments powered by Disqus
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award