Impeach the Lout!
If a man lies repeatedly, shows no real compassion, even for our troops that he sent in harm's way, and then appears incompetent to handle disasters like Katrina, the idea of Impeachment becomes meaningless, if it is not brought to bear to get rid of such a lout! The Republican dominated Congress lacks courage to deal with its"Boy Wonder," even as polls show the American people have a lessening opinion of the man's abilities. And, I haven't even mentioned the cronyism and corruption which characterize his idea of help to the less fortunate, as well as in"reconstructing" the devastation he has inflicted upon Iraq!
I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol. The House should begin proceedings on charges, which will open a real debate, especially since the Administration shows no inclination to investigate any of its mistakes, continues to obfuscate and prevent others from doing so, and refuses to take any responsibility for these incredibly dumb decisions.
For those of a religious persuasion, I suggest reading an article I did a year ago, discussing Bush's inept handling of the War and the hurricanes in Florida last year, entitled, "George Bush and the Mandate of Heaven".
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 9/23/2005
"I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol."
Legitimate criticism is one thing, but citing the National Enquirer as if it were a legitimate news source is really cheap.
- WWII Pilot Found Buried in Italian Corn Field
- Melting Cave Ice Is Taking Ancient Climate Data with It
- King Tutankhamun did not die in chariot crash, virtual autopsy reveals
- Easter Island’s ancient inhabitants weren’t so isolated after all
- Turin shroud was made for medieval Easter ritual, historian says
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama
- Turning West, Historians Take a Wider View of Early America
- History to Launch Online Course for College Credit
- 33.3 million viewers tuned in for 'The Roosevelts' documentary series