Impeach the Lout!
If a man lies repeatedly, shows no real compassion, even for our troops that he sent in harm's way, and then appears incompetent to handle disasters like Katrina, the idea of Impeachment becomes meaningless, if it is not brought to bear to get rid of such a lout! The Republican dominated Congress lacks courage to deal with its"Boy Wonder," even as polls show the American people have a lessening opinion of the man's abilities. And, I haven't even mentioned the cronyism and corruption which characterize his idea of help to the less fortunate, as well as in"reconstructing" the devastation he has inflicted upon Iraq!
I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol. The House should begin proceedings on charges, which will open a real debate, especially since the Administration shows no inclination to investigate any of its mistakes, continues to obfuscate and prevent others from doing so, and refuses to take any responsibility for these incredibly dumb decisions.
For those of a religious persuasion, I suggest reading an article I did a year ago, discussing Bush's inept handling of the War and the hurricanes in Florida last year, entitled, "George Bush and the Mandate of Heaven".
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 9/23/2005
"I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol."
Legitimate criticism is one thing, but citing the National Enquirer as if it were a legitimate news source is really cheap.
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea