Impeach the Lout!
If a man lies repeatedly, shows no real compassion, even for our troops that he sent in harm's way, and then appears incompetent to handle disasters like Katrina, the idea of Impeachment becomes meaningless, if it is not brought to bear to get rid of such a lout! The Republican dominated Congress lacks courage to deal with its"Boy Wonder," even as polls show the American people have a lessening opinion of the man's abilities. And, I haven't even mentioned the cronyism and corruption which characterize his idea of help to the less fortunate, as well as in"reconstructing" the devastation he has inflicted upon Iraq!
I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol. The House should begin proceedings on charges, which will open a real debate, especially since the Administration shows no inclination to investigate any of its mistakes, continues to obfuscate and prevent others from doing so, and refuses to take any responsibility for these incredibly dumb decisions.
For those of a religious persuasion, I suggest reading an article I did a year ago, discussing Bush's inept handling of the War and the hurricanes in Florida last year, entitled, "George Bush and the Mandate of Heaven".
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 9/23/2005
"I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol."
Legitimate criticism is one thing, but citing the National Enquirer as if it were a legitimate news source is really cheap.
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"