Impeach the Lout!
If a man lies repeatedly, shows no real compassion, even for our troops that he sent in harm's way, and then appears incompetent to handle disasters like Katrina, the idea of Impeachment becomes meaningless, if it is not brought to bear to get rid of such a lout! The Republican dominated Congress lacks courage to deal with its"Boy Wonder," even as polls show the American people have a lessening opinion of the man's abilities. And, I haven't even mentioned the cronyism and corruption which characterize his idea of help to the less fortunate, as well as in"reconstructing" the devastation he has inflicted upon Iraq!
I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol. The House should begin proceedings on charges, which will open a real debate, especially since the Administration shows no inclination to investigate any of its mistakes, continues to obfuscate and prevent others from doing so, and refuses to take any responsibility for these incredibly dumb decisions.
For those of a religious persuasion, I suggest reading an article I did a year ago, discussing Bush's inept handling of the War and the hurricanes in Florida last year, entitled, "George Bush and the Mandate of Heaven".
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 9/23/2005
"I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol."
Legitimate criticism is one thing, but citing the National Enquirer as if it were a legitimate news source is really cheap.
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools