Impeach the Lout!
If a man lies repeatedly, shows no real compassion, even for our troops that he sent in harm's way, and then appears incompetent to handle disasters like Katrina, the idea of Impeachment becomes meaningless, if it is not brought to bear to get rid of such a lout! The Republican dominated Congress lacks courage to deal with its"Boy Wonder," even as polls show the American people have a lessening opinion of the man's abilities. And, I haven't even mentioned the cronyism and corruption which characterize his idea of help to the less fortunate, as well as in"reconstructing" the devastation he has inflicted upon Iraq!
I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol. The House should begin proceedings on charges, which will open a real debate, especially since the Administration shows no inclination to investigate any of its mistakes, continues to obfuscate and prevent others from doing so, and refuses to take any responsibility for these incredibly dumb decisions.
For those of a religious persuasion, I suggest reading an article I did a year ago, discussing Bush's inept handling of the War and the hurricanes in Florida last year, entitled, "George Bush and the Mandate of Heaven".
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 9/23/2005
"I really do hope, for the sake of this country, that the Nat'l Enquirer, for which I have little regard, is wrong about his return to alcohol."
Legitimate criticism is one thing, but citing the National Enquirer as if it were a legitimate news source is really cheap.
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead