Republican Feminists: From Margin to Center
The History News Network recorded this video of the April 12, 2013 session "Republican Feminists: From Margin to Center" at the Organization of American Historians annual meeting in San Francisco, California. The speakers are Julie Berebitsky (Northwestern); Donald Critchlow (Arizona State); Leandra Zarnow presenting for Stacie Taranto (Stanford/Ramapo College of New Jersey); Susan M. Hartmann (Ohio State); and Catherine E. Rymph (University of Missouri).
- Highlights from the OAH Annual Meeting in San Francisco
- David Austin Walsh: Turnout Middling at OAH Meeting in San Francisco
- VIDEO: Navigating Segregated Life in America's Racial Borderlands
- VIDEO: Eric Foner's "Reconstruction" at Twenty-Five
- VIDEO: OAH Plenary: Corporations in America
- VIDEO: Research and Publishing in the Digital Age
- VIDEO: OAH Plenary -- Freedom Struggles
- David Austin Walsh: OAH 2013 Survival Guide
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?