Republican Feminists: From Margin to Center
The History News Network recorded this video of the April 12, 2013 session "Republican Feminists: From Margin to Center" at the Organization of American Historians annual meeting in San Francisco, California. The speakers are Julie Berebitsky (Northwestern); Donald Critchlow (Arizona State); Leandra Zarnow presenting for Stacie Taranto (Stanford/Ramapo College of New Jersey); Susan M. Hartmann (Ohio State); and Catherine E. Rymph (University of Missouri).
- Highlights from the OAH Annual Meeting in San Francisco
- David Austin Walsh: Turnout Middling at OAH Meeting in San Francisco
- VIDEO: Navigating Segregated Life in America's Racial Borderlands
- VIDEO: Eric Foner's "Reconstruction" at Twenty-Five
- VIDEO: OAH Plenary: Corporations in America
- VIDEO: Research and Publishing in the Digital Age
- VIDEO: OAH Plenary -- Freedom Struggles
- David Austin Walsh: OAH 2013 Survival Guide
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- Remembering Pearl Harbor Brings ‘Date Which Will Live in Infamy’ to Virtual Reality
- Will Trump back women’s museum?
- New scholarship coming to Mormon lessons, but will instructors really teach it?
- Why the history of slavery in the US South is taking centre stage once again
- Novelist says History classes are our best hope for teaching Americans to question fake news and Donald Trump
- National Book Award winner Ibram X. Kendi is youngest in 30 years in the non-fiction category
- Historian Volker Ullrich’s book on the rise of Hitler is spookily relevant
- People are still talking about historian Mark Lilla’s NYT op ed 2 weeks after it was published
- Rick Perlstein says Trump’s election confirms a paranoid trend in the GOP