Research and Publishing in the Digital Age
The History News Network recorded this video of the April 11, 2013 session "Research and Publishing in the Digital Age" at the Organization of American Historians annual meeting in San Francisco, California. The speakers are Philip Ethington (USC); Adam Arenson (UTEP); Niels Hooper (UC Press), and Susan Ferber (OUP)
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools