IRAQI INSURGENCY WAITS FOR THE AMERICAN ANTI-WAR MOVEMENT
To achieve their second goal, turning Americans against the war, the mujahideen need to shape their operations “to support anti-war sentiment in the west”, he says.
To gauge US public opinion, he has become an avid watcher of satellite news channels, and never misses the White House press briefings.
Why is he at large? Why is he not afraid to give an interview under his own name?"He says he is known to the Americans and, in fact, claims that they once tried to hire him as an adviser, in between raids on his house."
Read the rest and you'd understand the reason we are not defeating the insurgency. When all said and done, it seems that just like Patton preferred the Nazis so the Americans prefer the old Baathists. It is a small wonder the Shia do not trust the US. The more the Sunnis kill Americans, the more respect they get.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize