Padraic Kenney Interview on Popular Protest Movements
The History News Network recorded this interview with Indiana University historian Padriac Kenney at the Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association in Chicago, IL, on January 8, 2012. Prof. Kenney presented a paper entitled "'Come With Us—They're Not Beating Today!' Making the Streets Free in Communist Eastern Europe," minutes before conducting this interview.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Allan Lichtman who’s predicted 30 years of presidential elections correctly is doubling down on a Trump win
- National Book Award semifinalist Heather Ann Thompson says the war on crime started with LBJ
- David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history