Padraic Kenney Interview on Popular Protest Movements
The History News Network recorded this interview with Indiana University historian Padriac Kenney at the Annual Meeting of the American Historical Association in Chicago, IL, on January 8, 2012. Prof. Kenney presented a paper entitled "'Come With Us—They're Not Beating Today!' Making the Streets Free in Communist Eastern Europe," minutes before conducting this interview.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”