THREATENED DEMOCRACIES INDIA AND ISRAEL ARE GETTING CLOSER
Yes, Indo-Israeli-defense-cooperation-in-the-twenty-first-century is increasing and inevitably so. Both democratic countries are under attack by the Islamist/leftist alliance within and without. And yet, I believe that the increased familiarity and growing friendship between Jewish/Israeli techies and entrepreneurs also plays a significant role as does the growth of evangelical tourism from India to Israel. Indian ideologue discover that it is easier to vilify an unknown than a know entity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools