THREATENED DEMOCRACIES INDIA AND ISRAEL ARE GETTING CLOSER
Yes, Indo-Israeli-defense-cooperation-in-the-twenty-first-century is increasing and inevitably so. Both democratic countries are under attack by the Islamist/leftist alliance within and without. And yet, I believe that the increased familiarity and growing friendship between Jewish/Israeli techies and entrepreneurs also plays a significant role as does the growth of evangelical tourism from India to Israel. Indian ideologue discover that it is easier to vilify an unknown than a know entity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"