THREATENED DEMOCRACIES INDIA AND ISRAEL ARE GETTING CLOSER
Yes, Indo-Israeli-defense-cooperation-in-the-twenty-first-century is increasing and inevitably so. Both democratic countries are under attack by the Islamist/leftist alliance within and without. And yet, I believe that the increased familiarity and growing friendship between Jewish/Israeli techies and entrepreneurs also plays a significant role as does the growth of evangelical tourism from India to Israel. Indian ideologue discover that it is easier to vilify an unknown than a know entity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)