THREATENED DEMOCRACIES INDIA AND ISRAEL ARE GETTING CLOSER
Yes, Indo-Israeli-defense-cooperation-in-the-twenty-first-century is increasing and inevitably so. Both democratic countries are under attack by the Islamist/leftist alliance within and without. And yet, I believe that the increased familiarity and growing friendship between Jewish/Israeli techies and entrepreneurs also plays a significant role as does the growth of evangelical tourism from India to Israel. Indian ideologue discover that it is easier to vilify an unknown than a know entity.
comments powered by Disqus
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy