THREATENED DEMOCRACIES INDIA AND ISRAEL ARE GETTING CLOSER
Yes, Indo-Israeli-defense-cooperation-in-the-twenty-first-century is increasing and inevitably so. Both democratic countries are under attack by the Islamist/leftist alliance within and without. And yet, I believe that the increased familiarity and growing friendship between Jewish/Israeli techies and entrepreneurs also plays a significant role as does the growth of evangelical tourism from India to Israel. Indian ideologue discover that it is easier to vilify an unknown than a know entity.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian