SYRIAN UPHEAVAL LEAVES IRAN EXPOSED
Iranian "students" storm the British Embassy I put students in parenthesis because it is clear that the action was government directed and in line with the latest frantic government pronouncement reflecting the growing fear and trembling permeating the Mullahcracy. Others include threats to launch “150,000 or more” missiles against Israel and to bomb Turkey if Iranian nuclear installations are attacked.
Why the panic? The short answer is Syria. Iran sees Syria as lips to its teeth in the same manner that China sees North Korea as lips to its teeth. The more vulnerable the Assad regime looks, the more exposed Iranian regime feels.
The continued successful attacks on the Iranian war machine and the discovery of the CIA spy network adds to the pressure. Let's hope the Iranian regime can crack without embroiling the region in a war. After all, with Iran as with Pakistan, hope is all we have left.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95