Economists Against the Draft
In the latest issue of Econ Journal Watch, David R. Henderson recalls the key role played by economists in ending the draft. Henderson was a direct participant in this debate. He has some fascinating information about the hands-on role of Milton Friedman (pictured above) and many other leading lights in the field.
comments powered by Disqus
- Here’s the century-long history behind Colombia’s peace agreement with the FARC
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant