EU AGAINST DEMOCRACY
Do Greece and Italy Amount to a Bankers' Coup? The short answer is yes. Technocrats are taking over the world. Progressives have always been disdainful of the "stupid" voters and are currently in the middle of a fool frontal attack on the democratic system in the EU.
<p>Cheering them on are MSM and the US government. To make matters worse, Obama is routinely ignoring Congress. Soon the whole world would be following an ever worsening Chinese model. Yes, the times they are a changing but for the worse.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?