EU AGAINST DEMOCRACY
Do Greece and Italy Amount to a Bankers' Coup? The short answer is yes. Technocrats are taking over the world. Progressives have always been disdainful of the "stupid" voters and are currently in the middle of a fool frontal attack on the democratic system in the EU.
<p>Cheering them on are MSM and the US government. To make matters worse, Obama is routinely ignoring Congress. Soon the whole world would be following an ever worsening Chinese model. Yes, the times they are a changing but for the worse.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum