ANOTHER OPEN MIC
Reuters reports: "Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!"
Clearly, Netanyahu is not mister popularity. The more disturbing information is that sarkozy used his antipathy to Netanyahu to justify France's vote on Palestinian statehood. That vote was a betrayal of both Israel and the US!
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103