ANOTHER OPEN MIC
Reuters reports: "Microphones accidently left on after G20 meeting pick up private conversation between US, French presidents. Sarkozy admits he 'can't stand' Israeli premier. Obama: You're fed up with him? I have to deal with him every day!"
Clearly, Netanyahu is not mister popularity. The more disturbing information is that sarkozy used his antipathy to Netanyahu to justify France's vote on Palestinian statehood. That vote was a betrayal of both Israel and the US!
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools