AAPSS symposium at the APA
GIV-1. American Association for the Philosophic Study of Society Wednesday, 12.28.05, 2:00-5:00 p.m., Concourse C Topic: A Symposium on Rasmussen and Den Uyl's Norms of Liberty Chair: Fred Miller, Jr. (Bowling Green State University) Speakers: Aeon Skoble (Bridgewater State College) Edwin England (Denison University) Charlotte Thomas (Mercer University) David Thunder (University of Notre Dame)
Hope to see some L&P readers or bloggers there!
comments powered by Disqus
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Two-Thirds of European Men Descend From Three People
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign