NPR Morning Hit Piece on Ron Paul (Another Reason to Defund "Public Radio")
NPR ruined my morning drive. In typical fashion, it's morning blow-by-blow summary of the debate ignored Ron Paul (aside from a very brief mention that he was booed). The focus was on Romney and Perry and Michelle Bachmann (who Paul now leads in national polls). This was to be expected. A reporter for NPR then hit a new low, however, in the post-debate interviews when he baldly stated that Paul had said that U.S. policies "justified" the 9-11 attack by Bin Laden. As the <a href="http://www.dailypaul.com/178412/ron-paul-booed-for-suggesting-that-9-11-was-caused-by-american-foreign-policy"> youtube shows</a>, Paul, who performed magnificantly, said nothing of the sort. This example of reporting malpractice provides yet another justification for defunding NPR of tax subsidies.
comments powered by Disqus
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed