Janine Giordano Drake: What Does Fundamentalism Have to Do with Class?
The History News Network recorded this video of Janine Giordano Drake speaking at the annual meeting of the Pacific Coast Branch of the American Historical Association on August 12, 2011. She spoke at session 25, "Rethinking American Religion during the Interwar Period." The title of her paper is: "What does Fundamentalism Have to Do with Class?: The New York Labor Temple, 1920--1926."
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"