W. Andrew Tooley: Evangelical Methodists and Postwar Conservatism
The History News Network recorded this video of W. Andrew Tooley speaking at the annual meeting of the Pacific Coast Branch of the American Historical Association on August 12, 2011. He spoke at session 25, "Rethinking American Religion during the Interwar Period." The title of his paper is: "Evangelical Methodists and Postwar Conservatism."
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian