W. Andrew Tooley: Evangelical Methodists and Postwar Conservatism
The History News Network recorded this video of W. Andrew Tooley speaking at the annual meeting of the Pacific Coast Branch of the American Historical Association on August 12, 2011. He spoke at session 25, "Rethinking American Religion during the Interwar Period." The title of his paper is: "Evangelical Methodists and Postwar Conservatism."
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests