Matthew Masur: Vietnam
The History News Network recorded this video of Matthew Masur speaking at the annual meeting of the Pacific Coast Branch of the American Historical Association on August 13, 2011. In his talk he discusses recent changes in interpretations of the Vietnam war. He spoke at session 30: "Roundtable: The Never Ending Question: Understanding the Origins of U.S. Intervention in Vietnam."
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"