The POTUSites now include an ideologically diverse group of distinquished historians as Joan Hoff, Julian Zelizer, Alonzo Hamby, Alan Lichtman, Alonzo Hamby, Stanley Kutler (who teaches at my alma mater).
Hat tip, Ralph Luker at Cliopatria.
comments powered by Disqus
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy