The POTUSites now include an ideologically diverse group of distinquished historians as Joan Hoff, Julian Zelizer, Alonzo Hamby, Alan Lichtman, Alonzo Hamby, Stanley Kutler (who teaches at my alma mater).
Hat tip, Ralph Luker at Cliopatria.
comments powered by Disqus
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award
- Middle East Studies Association Fights a Rising Tide of Critics
- Juan Cole says the postwar Middle East governments were modeled on the Soviet Union, though not communist (interview)