The POTUSites now include an ideologically diverse group of distinquished historians as Joan Hoff, Julian Zelizer, Alonzo Hamby, Alan Lichtman, Alonzo Hamby, Stanley Kutler (who teaches at my alma mater).
Hat tip, Ralph Luker at Cliopatria.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing